[Chameleon] page refresh difference between IE and Firefox

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Mar 28 15:21:58 EST 2005

Not that I know of ... yet.  We are working on getting some work that
may enable us to build a piece like this for Chameleon and have been
using XmlHttpRequest in some of our new custom applications, it works
very well with one caveat: IE's support uses an ActiveX object and it is
possible for the client to disable ActiveX so that your application will
not work.  Other than that, it is very nice.  I think Google maps uses
the iframe approach to avoid this issue!

Cheers

Paul