[Chameleon] getfeatureinfo response formats?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 29 16:53:50 EST 2005

Hi Ken,

"Mapserver XML" is actually based on GML 2.

I guess what you are talking about is mimetype text/plain for
GetFeatureInfo. This is also possible. I don't know how fancy it is
presented by Chameleon though (maybe just as plain text).

Ofcourse the advantage of using XML is that you can present it easily in
any way using eg XSLT.