[Chameleon] Permission denied during printproduction

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 30 14:50:20 EST 2005

Tyler,

It doesn't seem like it is a permissions problem, it seems like the
print production stuff has an invalid path somehow.

At that point in the code, it looks like it is trying to open the
fontlistfile and enumerate the list of available fonts.

One thing to check would be if you have a valid font file in your map
file?  You're going to need it for this widget I guess

Paul