[Chameleon] JSAPI Newbie questions

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Tue May 10 03:06:34 EDT 2005

Hi Rhys,

take a look at the jsapi samples which come with Chameleon.

You need to add something to your index.phtml from your application:

$oApp->mnMinimumMaturityLevel = MATURITY_ALPHA;

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Rhys Ickeringill" <rhysi at omnilink.com.au> 05/10/05 06:20am >>>
Hi list,

What is the status of the Chameleon JSAPI? Functional? I ask because when I
cut'n'paste (just before all the other shared resource tags)

<CWC2 TYPE="SharedResource" NAME="CWCJSAPI" />
<CWC2 TYPE="CWCJSAPI" DEBUG="FALSE" />

from the JSAPI "Getting Started" documentation, all I get is the second tag
being pulled up in red text, non functional navigation widgets and a slight
messing up of my page layout. Have I done something wrong?

On a related topic - something that is not obvious from the JSAPI docs is
whether or not I have to provide event handlers for all the navigation tools
if I'm using the JSAPI. Is this the case?

Rhys