[Chameleon] Maptips and PostGIS

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Tue May 10 10:58:56 EDT 2005

Paul,

All PostGIS layers are similar to the following.

Dirk

LAYER # Gemeinden (Fläche)
    GROUP        "Grenzen"
    NAME         "Gemeinden"
    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    CONNECTION   "user=... password=... dbname=... host=... port=..."
    DATA         "the_geom from sel_admingebiete using SRID=4326"
    FILTER       "feat_type='GEMEINDE' and projektname = 'infogis'"
    STATUS       OFF
    TYPE         POLYGON
    HEADER       "gemeinde_header.html"
    TEMPLATE     "gemeinde_query.html"
    FOOTER       "gemeinde_footer.html"

    METADATA
      "DESCRIPTION" "Gemeinden"
      "GROUP" "Grenzen"
      "LAYER" "Gemeinden"
    END

    PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:4326"
      "towgs84=-598.1,-73.7,-418.2,-0.202,-0.045,2.455,-6.70"
    END

    LABELITEM  "polygon_nm"
    LABELMAXSCALE      75000.0
    LABELMINSCALE      20000.0