[Chameleon] Notice: Undefined index: DE_DE

John Pulles john.pulles at geodan.nl
Wed May 11 10:28:58 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

I would be interested in the solution which you are thinking of. An
option may be to build in a kind of hook function which is called from
the mlt module when  e.g. a specific language function is not found? In
that case we could put the language texts in a postgresql (or whatever)
database of which the texts are then editable by phppgadmin web interface.

Greetings,
John.

Stephan Holl schreef:

>Hello Paul,
>
>On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:09:48 -0400 Paul Spencer
><pspencer at dmsolutions.ca> wrote:
>

>>that seems like the most likely candidate to me ... and this is
>>exactly why I don't like the current approach :(  I will likely begin
>>working on this next week or the week after, but I have to also work
>>on my workshop for MUM3 so it might be a while ...
>>

>I rechecked with dbfdump -h  both common.dbf and CWC2.dbf
>
>dbfdump -h common.dbf |head -5
>Field 0: Type=String, Title=`KEY', Width=25, Decimals=0
>Field 1: Type=String, Title=`EN_CA', Width=254, Decimals=0
>Field 2: Type=String, Title=`FR_CA', Width=254, Decimals=0
>Field 3: Type=String, Title=`DE_DE', Width=254, Decimals=0
>KEY                       EN_CA
>[...]
>
>so it seems to be OK, the given language is
>inside.
>
>Best
>	Stephan

--------------------------------------
Geodan organiseert op 8 juni 2005 een informatieve dag met als titel:
'Van GIS tot real-time location awareness. Geodan, 20 jaar geo-ICT innovatie.'
Kijk voor meer informatie op www.geodan.nl/geodandag2005
-------------------------------------
Geodan IT b.v.
Buitenhaven 27-A