[Chameleon] Problem with reprojected keymapdhtml

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Wed May 11 10:49:33 EDT 2005

Hello again,

As I wrote earlier, I had a problem with the KeyMapDHTML widget not
working correctly if the main map has been reprojected. Now I figured
out that the reprojected coordinates are incorrect. It seems, that there
is a typo in the ParseURL() function of KeyMapDHTML.widget.php. The
original code (chameleon version 2.2beta1) is

    reprojectPoint( $nGeoMinx, $aGeoMiny, $this->mszSRS,
$this->moMapObject->oMap->getProjection() );

But I think the second argument should be $nGeoMiny instead of $aGeoMiny.

With this change, it works fine for me.
Maybe someone could check this.

Regards,
Dirk