[Chameleon] status of visible attribute

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sun May 15 14:20:06 EDT 2005

I spoke too early, I needed to make another change otherwise the zoom in
tool would not work anymore (and probably none of the tools .... ).

I got the following javascript error:
Error: this.oImage has no properties
Source File: http://localhost/chameleon//widgets/js/cwc_button.js
Line: 366

And I needed to change (adding the null check in SetState):

function CWCButton_SetState( nState )
{
     if (!this.oImage) return false;

Maybe this is too much hacking, but I needed to have a widget in there
without seeing it.

Paul, do you see any other ways of doing this?