[Chameleon] Chameleon Samples not working

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon May 16 04:33:01 EDT 2005

Hi Jason,

I have used the Dependency Walker program on mapscript_44.dll and all the
files contained in the mapscript folder. When running the program on
mapscript_44.dll it complained that msjava.dll was missing. I have now
downloaded that and put it in the mapscript folder and it appears that all
dependencies/libraries are present.

I have reloaded the index for the sample pages and still no samples when I
hit a link. Any further ideas I would much appreciate.

Kind Regards

Gail