[Chameleon] LayerLabel

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Tue May 17 04:41:39 EDT 2005

Dear List,

at first thanks to Bart for contributing the widget LayerLabel to
chameleon. I would like to extend the functionality of this widget to
give the user the choice to select a color and a position of the
label.
My impression was just to add some more mapscript-passages setting
POSITION and COLOT-Setting, but my changes did not take effect.

When I try to adopt the LayerLabel.widget.php with mapscript (at first
without changing the popup), my changes where not recogniced.

Is this the right place to add the POSITION and COLOR-snippets?

Thanks for any hints.

Best
	Stephan

--