[Chameleon] map.search.ch

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Tue May 17 06:29:29 EDT 2005

This site is not built with Chameleon and not by me.

I just posted it to the list for inspiration for future Chameleon development :-)

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Rajan Man Bajracharya <rbajracharya at icimod.org.np> 05/17/05 11:59pm >>>
Hi Bart,

Provided link is very impressive. Congratulation! I belive you've used
mapserver with chameleon version to implement this ?
If so I am wondering how you implemented search capabilities? I am trying
to develop small application for staff location map on the web. I couldn't
able to figure out how to implement query by attribute such as by "staff
name" and locate the feature on the map.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,
rajan.