[Chameleon] ka-Map: new open source project

Liz Godwin godwin.liz at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:24:04 EDT 2005

I was wondering the same thing: Do you sleep Paul???

I'm going to have to poke at the code. I'd be REALLY interested in getting
it worked into Chameleon. I'm gathering it might require a re-vamp of
Chameleon??, and of course more dev time for ka-Map...

Can you comment to the list Paul as to what kind of effort this will
involve? So we can either get excited in the short term or wait patiently
for the future. I have a bunch of sites to develop using Chameleon over the
next while and this kind of speed would certainly make me very happy.
Especially if it's something I could potentially upgrade to fairly easily
when it's ready.

Liz Godwin