[Chameleon] session mechanism

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 24 12:28:16 EDT 2005

Hi Bart,

You also have the possibility to share Chameleon session through MySQL.
In chameleon/htdocs/common/session/ there's a mysql_session.php. If you
rename it session.php (and configure the mysql connections), your
session will be stocked in a MySQL database. This way, several machines
can read them.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/