[Chameleon] Identify information object

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 30 22:27:43 EDT 2005

You can use the following attributes on CWC2 type="Query" to add this
functionality

highlightresults="true"

if you want the result to stay highlighted until cleared (you need a
ClearQueryResults widget in this case) set:

persistentresults="true"

otherwise, the highlight will disappear on the next map draw

Cheers

Paul