[Chameleon] Locate Widgets Problem

Alejandro Narvaez anarvaez at logos-sm.com.ar
Fri Nov 11 13:12:24 EST 2005

Recently I saw the follow message. The widget mentioned in it, may be helping me.

Jacob, can you send it to me.

Thanks

Hi Rajan,

I have a widget which *may* be of help, but it only works with (non-tiled) shapefiles at this stage. Reason is I'm having trouble with the "getShape" request on postgis layers (anyone?), and getting an object count.
It places comboboxes on the page for the layer, and the attribute names, and the search string can be entered in a textbox. It will list the results, and focus the map on them. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.

Regards,

Jacob

Alejandro Narváez
LOGOS S.A.