[Chameleon] XMLTheme Legend Fonts

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 15 09:07:52 EST 2005

Mariette,

using the XML Theme Legend, you normally built a template of how you
want the legend to appear.  The template is composed of blocks of
HTML that are written out to the browser for each corresponding part
of your map file.  You fully control the HTML that gets written out.
You can add whatever styling via FONT tags, css or styles you like.

Cheers

Paul