[Chameleon] Nautical Miles units

Jan Jansen jansen at nieuwland.nl
Tue Nov 15 11:15:23 EST 2005

Hi Jesse,

here's the code (http://www.skullsite.com/download/rulerNM.zip), widget is
called 'rulerNM' and 'requires' some adjustments in NavTool.dbf. (Without
the adjustments in NavTool.dbf it works also by the way, quick and dirty)
It doesn't work in JSAPI mode, if you want it to, you will need to modify
"ConvertUnit" in cwcjsapi.js.

Copy the dir rulerNM to your widgets dir, if you put in nav_enhanced.html
the following lines..

visible="true" styleresource="NavButtons" imagetip="Measure Distance"
imagewidth="24" imageheight="24" toolset="Navigation" units="Nautical
Miles">
               <image state="normal"/>
               <image state="selected"/>
               <image state="hover"/>
             </cwc2>

.. it will work (remove the normal ruler code in nav_enhanced.html , because
they bite each-other  :)

Cheers,

Jan