[Chameleon] very bizarre behavior

McGraw, Joanne mcgrawj at AGR.GC.CA
Thu Nov 17 12:20:34 EST 2005

Could your map file have changed with respect to whether the layers in
it are queryable or not? That is, if a layer doesn't have a template
defined for it (even if it's a non-existant 'ttt'), the layer is not
considered queryable. If someone has removed all the TEMPLATE settings
for the layers (thinking they weren't doing anything anyway, perhaps)
that might explain why you're not getting any results anymore.

Just an idea.

jtm

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Danna Dowdy
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:58 AM
To: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Chameleon] very bizarre behavior

I have been working on customizing the output of my query results in the
popup.  Everything was working fine.  I haven't worked on it for a day
or so and now my query results are all empty???  My layers are showing
up fine, but when you click on a point the popup displays no results
found....
Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this????