[Chameleon] SessionExpired

Liz Godwin godwin.liz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:22:30 EST 2005

I have tried both. My latest test was option 2, a full closing tag - sorry -
the example I gave was typed by me, and I included two closing tags
inadvertainly.

It is precisely the following:
<cwc2 type="SessionExpired" text="blah blah blah"></cwc2>

I will add that I am getting an additional error message when I include this
widget:
PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon-2.2\htdocs\common\session\session.php on line 509

I have not yet been able to figure it out - but I'm actively working on it.

Liz