[Chameleon] (no subject)

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Nov 22 09:17:21 EST 2005

Good Day All,
I had posted this question in the Mapserver list. In retrospect it seem more
appropriate to post here.
I'm attempting to create a button that allows clients to have a pdf image of
a map streamed to their browser.

Im using the following document as a guide:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPMapscriptPDF

Im running MS4W with Chameleon on an XPbox.

I have a newbie question for anyone with any knowledge in this area. Where
do I add/modify code as described in this doc? Do I create a widget to
implement the pdf output? Do I modify the existing PrintProduction widget?
or should I be thinking about coding elsewhere in my files?

I've got PDFlib(demo) working with my php install and can successfully
execute the PDF generating php code.

Any suggestions on how to integrate this into a Chameleon/MS4W set up would
be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Jeremy