[Chameleon] A new set of Chameleon widgets

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 22 19:40:34 EST 2005

Hello Peter,

Yes, there are likely a number of details related to customization of
the appearance of the widgets, which I'm more than happy to get feedback
on.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I'm pretty sure I neglected to add any
code that would check for the map size through the properties of the cwc
tag in the html template, so you are probably right that it's only
reading it initially from the mapfile.  Similarly, customization other
properties (e.g., zoom box border colour, border width, etc.) through
properties in the cwc tag has not been implemented in most of these
widgets.  My initial goal was to get it working the way I needed for our
application - now that that's done, I'll likely spend a bit of time over
the coming weeks tidying up small details such as this.

I'll put this fix at the top of my list.

Regards,
Mike