[Chameleon] Adding a new language

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Wed Nov 23 04:44:53 EST 2005

Hi,

AFAIK Chameleon 2.4 is due in December 2005.

I am expecting current CVS to be quite stable.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> "Gambin Dejan" <Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr> 11/23/05 10:40 AM >>>
Hi,

One question more....if I am making a productional site, is it still
better for me to use the CVS version "language handling" or? Do you have
any information when will this new "language handling" be in released
version?

thanks

dejan