[Chameleon] PrintProduction widget

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 28 20:13:29 EST 2005

Roland,

I haven't looked at that code in a while.  I would have thought that
it was using MapServer's built in gif legend but now that I think
about it, it could be building a legend and the logic in there is
probably messed.  I'm suprised its using groups though.  If you can
dig into it and find the problem, we'll incorporate the fix for you.

Cheers

Paul