[Chameleon] Install Problem

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Tue Oct 4 10:01:57 EDT 2005

Okay, this is, I hope, a simple thing I'm overlooking. I've had a 2.0 application running successfully for a while. Recently, we decided to clean up our PHP/Mapserver/Chameleon installations and restructure the server to make updates easier. I now have PHP 5.0.5, Mapserver/Mapscript 4.6.1, and Chameleon 2.2 installed. Currently, the PHP/Mapserver/Mapscript installation is working, as several of our non-chameleon apps are running fine. However, with Chameleon, all I am getting is a blank page when a map page is accessed. No errors, but no page either. I'm sure it's a simple setting I've missed, but I've been through the configuration a bunch of times and can't see anything wrong.

	Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks,

Timothy Pascoe

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6239
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4699
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
This e-mail represents the opinions and views solely held by its author and in no manner may be considered as representing those of his/her employer.