[Chameleon] cwc2 service skin switch?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 6 11:40:52 EDT 2005

Paul,

I don't think this is possible with the service instance.  We would
need some sort of parameter passed to cwc2 like

skin=skins/default

in the URL.  Or we could use something in the template.  You could
try modifying cwc2.php as follows:

around line 705 you will find this line:

$oApp->CWCInitialize( $szDefaultTemplate ); //, $szMapFile  );

add the following after it:

if (isset($_GET['skin']) && $_GET['skin'] != '')
{
     $oApp->registerSkin($_GET['skin']);
}

Obviously in a full up implementation you would want to check to make
sure that the skin path existed in the right location and the value
passed is clean (secure).

Cheers

Paul