[Chameleon] CWC2 and PROJ

Avramov,Daniel [Ontario] Daniel.Avramov at ec.gc.ca
Tue Oct 11 16:54:32 EDT 2005

We've been experiencing issues with getting the PROJ_LIB working
properly
If we put the proj directory in c:\    cwc2 will work fine but we want
it in another directory/drive.

cwc2 builds its own MapFile and doesn't write CONFIG PROJ_LIB ... out
into that MapFIle.
Is it possible to use php_mapscript to write to that MapFile to set the
config proj_lib appropriately?

OR

Does Chameleon / cwc2 use a base Mapfile or code that can be altered
that we could add the config proj_lib setting to so that cwc2 will work?

Would the following code placed in the proper file do anything to help?
putenv( "PROJ_LIB=e:\mapapps\ms461_c22_php4311\proj\nad" );

Thanks,
Daniel and Debbie.