[Chameleon] CWC2 and PROJ

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 13 13:16:07 EDT 2005

Just a side not about the config settings : It was added today into php
mapscript (bug 1497). The functions available are :

    string getconfigoption(string key)
         Returns the config value associated with the key.
         Returns an empty sting if key not found.

   int  setconfigoption(string key, string value)
         Sets a config parameter using the key and the value passed

   int applyconfigoptions()
         Applies the config options set in the map file. For example
         seeting the PROJ_LIB using the setconfigoption only modifies
         the value in the map object. applyconfigoptions will actually
         change the PROJ_LIB  value that will be used when dealing with
         projection.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst