[Chameleon] Empty print graphic

Jason C. Leach jason.leach at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 14:25:57 EDT 2005

Hi:

I'm using Chameleon 2.2 and Mapserver 4.6.1 on a CentOS system. Both
work great, all the widgets seem to work fine expect when I go to
print.  The graphic the print window is always empty.  I have a
similar system on FreeBSD and the printing work fine.  Also, if I
locate the graphic for the print window in /tmp/ it contains data; I
can open it in The GIMP and it looks fine.  For some reason it's just
not getting back to the browser.  I see no error messages, this is why
I'm having problems debugging it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason.