[Chameleon] query - clicking right on a point

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Oct 17 10:37:28 EDT 2005

Hi Debbie,

Where were you setting the tolerance, in the widget tag or in the map file
itself?  If it was only in Chameleon there might be a bug that is causing
the tolerance to not be set properly.  Do you know how to find your
session's temporary mapfile(s)?  Can you check that temporary mapfile to see
if the tolerance has been set?

Cheers,

Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.