[Chameleon] Can't make the rubberband work -- Help!

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 20 09:50:53 EDT 2005

Mike, Liz,

AFAIK this is working in the latest cvs version with valid doctypes.
If it isn't then there is something in chameleon or in the way it is
used that is invalid.  As it works for me, it is extremely unlikely
that I will be able to find the problem except by chance.  Your best
bet is to start experimenting in the javascript code looking for
style changes that do not have "px" when specifying width/height/top/
left

The chameleon.pkg.html is out of date in the ms4w installer
obviously.  It really is 2.2

Cheers

Paul