[Chameleon] Zoom control question

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at ec.gc.ca
Thu Oct 27 12:00:51 EDT 2005

Can someone tell us how the zoom factor for zooming in is set?
We want to set a default amount that will allow us to zoom in farther
than what is set as a zoom factor "out of the box".  We also don't want
the user to set this themselves using the zoom factor widget. We tried
the zoom factor widget by making visible=false and setting the factor to
4 but this didn't seem to work.  We also tried to modify the
minimumzoomrectangle in the zoomin widget but didn't see a change either
- actually it wouldn't because we are only using point and click
zooming, not click and drag.

What are we missing?

D. Pagurek