[Chameleon] A mixture of radio buttons and image buttons is buggy

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:15:10 EDT 2005

I'm pretty sure but am open for suggestions.  I have a main toolbar
where it's all image buttons.  Then I have a selection area where I
use the ROI tools with custom code to do selection via point,
rectangle, and polygon.  These choices are under the heading "select
by:" and are radio buttons.  I was thinking that, just as a
work-around these too could be image buttons, but it works better in
the design to have them as radio buttons.

-Abe