[Chameleon] How to set active layer with XMLThemeLegend

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:53:45 EDT 2005

Here is how I call my LayerManager
  <cwc2 type="LayerManager" styleresource="TextButtons"
Visible="true"
Image="./images/icon_open.png"
ImageTip="layermanager"
popupwidth="700"
popupheight="500"
LABEL="layermanager" >
<image state="normal"/>
<image state="selected"/>
<image state="hover"/>
</cwc2>
 When trying to use LayerManager to change to change to any other active
layer, I get the following errors.
  *Warning*: [MapServer Error]: loadOutputFormat(): Parsing error near
(;):(line 15) in *
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php* on line *215*

*Warning*: Failed to open map file /ms4w/tmp/sess_431eed579b74c/1126100988-
1582.map in *C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php*on
line
*215*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\LegendTemplateLM\LegendTemplateLM.widget.php
* on line *81*
**
**
*Thanks,*