[Chameleon] sample help

Tim Badtke TBadtke at eastcentralrpc.org
Mon Sep 12 16:52:38 EDT 2005

I got the projection errors taken care of, I didn't do a make clean last
week before I redid the compile for mapserver with proj. I still have
the problem of broken images and I'm not sure where to look. Apache
doesn't report anything wrong, page info in fire fox shows MAP and NAV
field information under the Form tab. Nothing gets written to
/tmp/ms_tmp/. It's writable by the web user so that isn't the problem. A
php_info with the link to mapserver gives the canadian image and writes
a gif to ms_tmp. I'm not sure if I should concentrate my efforts on
mapserver or if it's a chameleon setting that's causing me grief. Any
experienced users have any input? The Redhat 9 and MapServer 4.0 install
guide says to copy ./sapi/cgi/php to /var/www/cgi-bin/php(version). I
don't know if this is my problem, but ./sapi/cgi/php does not exist on
my server. Any input? I don't want to give up on chameleon and I'm sure
it's probably some stupid error on my part, but this is getting pretty
frustrating.

I'd appreciate any help I can get right now.

Thank you,
Tim