[Chameleon] trouble with Printproduction widget

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 19 08:08:47 EDT 2005

Raphaela,

It sounds like there is a problem with your Chameleon configuration, not
necessarily the print production widget.  The enhanced sample application
should be working fine in both IE and Mozilla.

When you say that the buttons do not work, what do you mean?  Are you
getting any kind of error messages?    Javascript errors?  Have you checked
you Apache error log?

The more information you can provide the better.

Regards,

Bill

  _____