[Chameleon] authorisation

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 28 08:37:06 EDT 2005

Bart,

I'm interested in adding this to Chameleon as a general capability.
It would be nice if we could adapt the existing authentication stuff
to have fine-grained control but if that makes it too complicated
then an alternate solution would be acceptable.

What I would like to see is a bug started for this and something that
sort of follows the mapserver RFC format since this change could have
potentially far reaching impact.  In particular, I would like to know
which files will be changed and how they will be changed.

Also, you should know that we will be starting into a release cycle
for a 2.4 version to be released in December so this change may not
make it into the next release version depending on timing.  I'm
flexible on this, however :)

Cheers

Paul