[Chameleon] Getting ready to do a red hat install

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:43:01 EDT 2005

I've been working on a mapserver/chameleon app for approx. 2 months now.
I've been working using a ms4w image on a win xp box. Now I'm getting ready
to deploy it on a server running red hat linux. Are there sites/docs out
there with a good general overview of everything ill need and tips on the
compiling.
 With so many parts to my ms4w image (gdal,ogr,proj4 etc.) I'm sure that
I'll forgot a few things and run into a few problems, so anything I could
read before hand would be a great benefit.
 Thanks,
 Matt