[Chameleon] Dropdown/List box in QuickZoom widget

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at pula.hr
Sun Apr 2 17:27:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry if I don't answer correctly your question... this character is
normally displayed in my html pages...for example one of the characters
causing problem is "ccaron" character that has decimal code 232 and its html
usage is &#232. I can see in xmlobject.php that
"xml_parse_into_struct($parser, $szXMLDoc, $aVals, $index);" is causing
error because $szXMLDoc has everything OK and $aVals doesn't contain the
"record" that has the failing character and anything after it.

Do I have to use some functions to convert to ISO-8859-1 or UTF-8 before
calling xml_parse_into_struct or something? I tried your piece of code with
some tags containing my special characters. The output is OK because it
writes $szXMLDoc, but if I output $aVals it doesn't work untill I remove my
special character...

regards, dejan