[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute highlighting issues

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue Apr 4 09:43:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have some highlighting issues on LocateByAttribute widget. I have a
line shapefile (roads). The widget finds the attributes, lists them in a
table, but:

1. There are some results in a table which the widget doesn't highlight.
I suppose you can tell me what can be the reason? Maybe some parameters
that you set when you create the queryresultshapefile...(by the way I
looked into this shapefile and it is OK)...

2. Sometimes, the line is not completely highlighted, only some points
on the line are "yellowed", not the whole line (this happens with lines
that have less "nodes")

One more question - is there a way to increase the search performance?
It is pretty slow sometimes. Can I index dbf file maybe? Or something
else?

thanks

regards, dejan