[Chameleon] Print Production Output

Mariette mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Mon Apr 17 13:24:31 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I have been having some trouble with the print production widget,
specifically with the output options. If left to the default GIF image
setting all is well for both for saving and the printer friendly map. But if
another option is chosen and IE is being used for the browser the image
never gets loaded via the printer friendly map or the image is not
downloadable via the save. It will get stuck at the please wait image and no
errors are present.

But if you use Firefox all aspects function as they should.

I am using Chamelone MS4W 2.4 beta 2 on a windows server 2003 machine.

Site http://142.176.0.171

Username - geonet

Password - flood

Thanks