[Chameleon] Query widget - rectangle query?

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Apr 20 13:16:58 EDT 2006

Hi Jennifer,
The rectangle query is not in the Query widget. I have a custom widget
here which is specific to a client that may fit. Let me know if you are
willing to test it. If it work for you, we may try to include it in the
official Query widget.

Julien

Jennifer Shanks wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw in some older threads that query by rectangle functionality will
> be built into the query widget at some point.
>
> Does anyone know that status of this?  Or has anyone customized the
> widget to do this?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Jennifer
>

> Jennifer Shanks
> GreenInfo Network   -   Information and Mapping in the Public Interest
> 116 New Montgomery  Street   Suite 738  San Francisco CA  94105
> PH: (415)979-0343 x306    Fax:  415-979-0371     Web:  www.greeninfo.org

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/