[Chameleon] Help - Translation

Ines mleonsoft at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 1 21:02:42 EDT 2006

Norm,
 I looked the files into the PrintProduction folder but the text to
translate is in the "production.phtml" file. I don't undesrstand very
well:
I have to do this:
Print.fr-CA.txt, Print.en-CA.txt, Production.en-CA.txt and
Production.fr-CA.txt,  adding
Print.language-COUNTRY.txt and Production.language-COUNTRY.txt

and then? Do I have to duplicate the production.phtml file too?   or
anything more?

Thank you again
Ines
-----------------------
Ines,
You have to go in each widget directory
(chameleon/htdocs/widgets/"widgetname"/) and add your translation file.
For instance for the PrintProduction widget you have actually two files
for each language English and French: Print.fr-CA.txt, Print.en-CA.txt,
Production.en-CA.txt and Production.fr-CA.txt. You have to add
Print.language-COUNTRY.txt and Production.language-COUNTRY.txt.
You have to do the same in UploadContext, DownloadContext, ...
directories.
Norm