[Chameleon] N- LegendTemplates and cwcjsapi events

Brent Lund Brent.Lund at state.mn.us
Thu Dec 28 17:28:54 EST 2006

I have an application using  2 LegendTemplates.

<cwc2 type="LegendTemplate" styleresource="TextButtons" embedded="true"
template="legend.html" PopupWidth="500" PopupHeight="500"
Toolbar="false" Status="false" Menubar="false" Visible="true"
Image="icons/icon_legend.png" ImageTip="Display Legend" LABEL="Legend"
controlvisibility="false"/>

<cwc2 type="LegendTemplate" styleresource="TextButtons" embedded="true"
template="rel_link_template.html" PopupWidth="500" PopupHeight="500"
Visible="true"  ImageTip="Related Links" LABEL="RelatedLinks"
controlvisibility="false"/>

When I change layers, the first LegendTemplate is updated but the second
is not updated.

Is it possible to trigger events to update more than one LegendTemplate?
Looking at the script generated I'm not sure

function LegendTemplateWRegisterForEvent()
{
    goCWCJSAPI.RegisterEvent(LAYER_STATUS_CHANGED,
"LegendTemplateWLayersChanged");
    goCWCJSAPI.RegisterEvent(LAYER_ORDER_CHANGED,
"LegendTemplateWLayersChanged");
    goCWCJSAPI.RegisterEvent(MAP_NEW_LAYER_ADDED,
"LegendTemplateWLayersChanged");
}
/**
 * LegendTemplateWLayersChanged
 * called when the layers are changed(JSAPI)
 */
function LegendTemplateWLayersChanged()
{
    goCWCJSAPI.ProcessLegendTemplate(34);