[Chameleon] mouse events, active tool

Carlo Tronnberg temp at chello.hu
Wed Feb 8 04:20:21 EST 2006

Hello!

Do you have any news concerning the right click avoiding function? Or, could you maybe tell me where the mouse event handling takes place so I can check for the right click event or thus stop its evaluation?
I found this javascript page about catching the right click: http://www.rgagnon.com/jsdetails/js-0061.html

I hope you can help me with this.

Cheers,

Carlo