[Chameleon] switching views

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 8 10:06:20 EST 2006

Hi,

Do you have a LegendTemplate widget in your application? This may
simplify the JavaScript to use.

If you don't want to use JavaScript, I think it should be relatively
easy to build a simple and custom widget that simply turn on/off the two
layers via php/mapscript. You can check the web documentation for
examples of widget customization.

Julien