[Chameleon] RE: Widget DIY?

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Feb 9 13:02:15 EST 2006

Actually,
PLease disregard my last post... Ive found the documentation.
Thanks
Jeremy
-----Original Message-----
From: Sears, Jeremy
Sent: February 9, 2006 1:01 PM
To: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: Widget DIY?

Hi All,
Im wondering if there exists *official* documentation for creating a new
widget. I've managed to peice together a franken-widget by gutting the
boundingboxpop widget and inserting my own code. Id like to take it a step
further and make an actual widget.
Ive noticed that the following posting details some steps to take:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2004-February/000531.html
also it indicates that widget development documentation would be created. Is
this documentation available?