[Chameleon] localisation - language support

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:38:45 EST 2006

Which text files were you changing? As far as I know the language strings are
inside .dbf files, but I heard this might change in a future version. There's
a common.dbf in chameleon/htdocs and several in individual widget
directories:  chameleon/htdocs/widgets/<widget> . I could edit the dbf file
using openoffice Calc, I guess Excel would work on windows.

Regards,
Yahya Mohammad