[Chameleon] localisation - language support

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Feb 17 11:46:33 EST 2006

Yes, for the CVS version you need to add a new language file for the
language you are adding.  i.e. copy and paste the English file
BoundingBoxPopup.en-ca.txt to the new language BoundingBoxPopup.mi-ca.txt
and edit the file to reflect the new language.

Two things to check are:
1) make sure you are then setting the language to the new language.  i.e.
make sure you are in the "mi-ca" (or whatever definition you have given it).
2) make sure that in the config/chameleon.xml file the "cache_mlt" parameter
is set to false.  Leave it to false until you have converted all the
necessary widgets.

That should do it for you.

Cheers,
Bill