[Chameleon] error rendering map image after reinstalling

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue Feb 21 05:45:03 EST 2006

Hi,

I forgot to mention, there is another "warning" message above this
error. It says:

Warning: Failed to open map file
E:/apps/gis/ms4w/tmp/sess_43faeed5c0d91/1140518615-1304.map in
E:\Apps\gis\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on
line 215

I have looked on this file but everything seems fine. I am using
php_mapscript_46.dll...

regards, dejan