[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend

Mony me.pezoa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:05:01 EST 2006

Hi Julien,
Thanks for your answer and yes, I saw the sample xml legend but my problem
or my intention is for example, to show a road shape file classified using
attributes in field "CARPETA" (Paved, Dirty, etc). This display ok in the
map zone but I can't see it in the TOC area.
...if you can help me thank in advance...
bye
Mony